Your face is typically the first thing that people see. The biggest part of your face is your skin. Have you resolved to have flawless skin? Here are some things you can do to be pretty this ‘n’ pretty that all the time!
1. Always wear sunscreen when going outdoors. Yes, people of all shades and ethnicities should wear sunscreen. No one is exempt from skin cancer and no one is exempt from sun damage.
2. Eat a well-balanced diet and drink plenty of water. Yes, mother was right. Eat your fruits and vegetables!
3. Avoid smoking and heavy drinking. All that party can show on your face. Tone it down!
4. Manage your stress. Schedule in a little “me time.”
5. Keep your skin moisturized.
6. And my favorite advice when it comes to skin comes from my mother: Keep your hands off your face!
Pretty This ‘N’ Pretty That